This recipe is a Greek inspired dish. very easy to make and tastes delicious.
- 1 Whole chicken butterflied but still connected
- Juice from 1 lemon + zest
- 1\2 cup of olives
- 2 tbls butter flavored margarine
- 2 tbls olive oil
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 tbls oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- pinch of black pepper
- Pre-heat oven on 175c.
- Combine the olive oil, garlic, lemon, lemon zest, salt, pepper and oregano and mix together until the flavors merry.
- Butterfly your chicken(that it still stays connected)
- Put the chicken on a baking dish and place the butter under the skin covering the chicken breast.
- Brush the marinade on the chicken and place the olives on the chicken.
- Place the chicken in the oven and bake uncovered for an hour and fifteen minutes.
Serve hot and enjoy!