I know that this recipe is a classic and many of you may think it’s outdated, but when you put it out at a barbecue, it’s a perfect salad that gets gobbled up in the end.
- 1 can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 can of cut green beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can of cut yellow beans or kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 3 celery stalks, sliced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
For the vinaigrette:
- 3\4 cup of apple cider vinegar
- 1\2 cup of sugar
- 1\4 cup of oil
- Salt and Pepper
Mix and Enjoy!