Recipe for Kadaif Beef Nests
A very easy recipe and looks very impressive as well.
- 1 Package of ready to go Kadaif dough
- 1\2 kilo ground beef
- 3 tsp pine nuts
- 1 onion diced
- 3 dates diced
- 3 cloves of garlic crushed
- 3 tsp Ras al Hanut
- Chopped coriander for garnish
- Salt & Pepper
- Take the ready-made kadaif dough and place in cupcake tin and create a pocket for the beef filling, spray the tin with oil. Turn your oven on 180c and bake the dough until firm and golden brown.
- For the beef filling: Saute the onions until translucent. Add the garlic and saute for 1 more minute. Add ground beef, season with salt and pepper, and cook until it’s broken down and nice and brown.
- Drain the excess liquid from the ground beef and add the ras al hanut and dates.
- In a different pan toast the pine nuts until they have a smokey essence.
- Combine all the ingredients together and garnish with fresh coriander.
Serve with a nice yellow tahini sauce or a tomato chutney.