A great refreshing lebanese salad, good for any meal. You can add pomegranates, feta cheese or whatever you want to this salad and it will still taste great. (if you’re in a hurry, you can swap out the bulgar for couscous)
- 1 cup of bulgar
- 2 tomatoes finely diced
- 1 cucmber finely diced
- 1 red onion finely diced
- 1/4 cup parsley finely chopped
- 2 tbls mint finely chopped
- Juice from 2 lemons
- 1 tbls olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 cups water
- Boil the bulgar in the 2 cups of water. Cooked until soft.
- Place the bulgar in a mixing bowl and let cool down for 10 minutes.
- Add to the bowl all the vegetables, herbs , lemon juice, olive oil and spices, and mix well until the flavors blend.
- Add what else you want to the salad and serve cold.